Fond du Lac High School Athletics comes with high expectations. The great tradition and pride of the Fond du Lac community and athletics is unbelievable. Twenty-four sports are offered by our high school. We are grateful for all of the opportunities our student/athletes are offered and are fortunate to have such a caring, experienced, devoted coaching staff. Our student/athletes strive for excellence both in and out of the classroom. We work hard to provide opportunities for these student/athletes:
• To maximize their potential in each sport
• Promote athletes to play multiple sports
• Value the concept of teamwork by being a valuable team member and teammate
• Learn to prioritize within their life
• Live a healthy life by making good choices about what they put into their bodies as well as how they condition and build/maintain strength
• How to deal with the various adversities that come throughout any challenging task.
We strive for our programs and teams to compete at the highest level in the state and are coached by some of the finest coaches in our great state.
We are continually impressed by our fan support and hope that our community remains as passionate about its school, the programs, and the wonderful students that make-up the athletic teams for years to come. I look forward to seeing you out at one of our many events.
Thank you for your support and Go Cardinals!