- Directions to access Employee Access
Here are directions to access Employee Access. In Employee Access you can view your paychecks, W2's, time off, etc.
Please contact Kathy Jurgensmier (ext. 6545) or Wendy Brockert (ext. 6540) with any questions.
- FHS Band Boosters - The mission of the FHS Band Booster is to encourage and maintain an enthusiastic interest in the various phases of the band programs atFond du Lac High School and to lend all possible support, both moral and financial, to the general band program of Fond du Lac High School.
- FHS Choir Boosters
The FHS Choral Booster Parents Organization is designed to support the Choral Program at Fondy High School. While we support the program through a variety of means, the most tangible is through financial support. The organization raises funds for the program as a whole, as well as offers opportunities to raise funds for individual student trip accounts.
- Fond du Lac Music Parents
Music Parents Association is a parent led organization supporting music K-12 in the Fond du Lac School District. Annually we raise and distribute over $10,000.00 to general, instrumental and vocal music programs in our district as well as offer scholarships to students wishing to attend music camp.
Our major fundraising is through SCRIP and concessions at the high school football games and the county fair. By purchasing SCRIP through Music Parents you support our district music programs, however, we also offer cash back for (all - music, sports, registration, etc) school related expenses.
- W4 This is a fill in pdf form. You can use it to change your withholding status. You will need to fill in the form, print it off, sign it and send it over to Business Services.
- Wisconsin Media Lab Wisconsin Media Lab curates cost-free K-12 multimedia educational content. Our award-winning classroom resources align to academic standards and span all curricular areas.