Health & WellnessDEPARTMENT STAFF:
MELISSA PETERSON (Email)
MARIAN SHERIDAN - Coordinator of School Health & Safety (Email)
EMPLOYEE INFLUENZA INFORMATION
We have just been informed, that there will no Influenza Mist at the August 25th clinic.
Fill in the registration information requested and select "Finalize Registration."
Please note that you will create your own password.
You will receive a message saying "Registration Saved" when successfully entered.
For more information on how to sign up your school team, contact the Health and Wellness representative in your building.
- Healthcare to Support All of Your Outdoor Adventures
- FDLSD Clinic FAQ
- Tetanus Shots
- 2015 Physicals Clinic
- Clinical Services
- Health Club Reimbursement Form
- Weight Watchers Proof of Attendance
- 2015 Weight Watcher's Reimbursement Form
- December 2015 Work and Wellness Newletter
- November 2015 Work and Wellness Newsletter
- October 2015 Work and Wellness Newsletter
- July-August 2015 Work and Wellness Newsletter
NON-GROUP HEALTH TRUST MEMBERS
FDL School District - Health Assessment - Population Health Program Overview
- Ninety-eight percent or 1,198 individuals on the Fond du Lac School District health plan completed a biometric screening in 2012-13
- Ninety-seven percent or 1,179 individuals completed the online health assessment.
- Seven hundred and twenty individuals qualified for the metabolic syndrome program.
For more of the details of the Health Assessment, please click on the resources below.
GROUP HEALTH TRUST INFORMATION - EFFECTIVE July 1, 2014Group Health Trust Information
- Employee Communication
- Nurseline Information
- Register for Express-Scripts (Prescriptions)
- Group Health Trust Drug List
- UMR (Customer Service & Claims)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Smart Choice MRI
- Personal Best 4 U
2015 BIOMETRIC SCREENING
- Twitter Feed