Health & WellnessDEPARTMENT STAFF:
MELISSA PETERSON (Email)
MARIAN SHERIDAN - Coordinator of School Health & Safety (Email)
Fill in the registration information requested and select "Finalize Registration."
Please note that you will create your own password.
You will receive a message saying "Registration Saved" when successfully entered.
For more information on how to sign up your school team, contact the Health and Wellness representative in your building.
- FDL School District Employee Clinic Hours
- Healthcare to Support All of Your Outdoor Adventures
- FDLSD Clinic FAQ
- Tetanus Shots
- 2015 Physicals Clinic
- Clinical Services
- December 2015 Work and Wellness Newletter
- November 2015 Work and Wellness Newsletter
- October 2015 Work and Wellness Newsletter
- July-August 2015 Work and Wellness Newsletter
NON-GROUP HEALTH TRUST MEMBERS
FDL School District - Health Assessment - Population Health Program Overview
- Ninety-eight percent or 1,198 individuals on the Fond du Lac School District health plan completed a biometric screening in 2012-13
- Ninety-seven percent or 1,179 individuals completed the online health assessment.
- Seven hundred and twenty individuals qualified for the metabolic syndrome program.
For more of the details of the Health Assessment, please click on the resources below.
GROUP HEALTH TRUST INFORMATION - EFFECTIVE July 1, 2014Group Health Trust Information
- Employee Communication
- Nurseline Information
- Register for Express-Scripts (Prescriptions)
- Group Health Trust Drug List
- UMR (Customer Service & Claims)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Smart Choice MRI
- Personal Best 4 U
2015 BIOMETRIC SCREENING
- Twitter Feed