Fond du Lac High School partners with the Fond du Lac Area YScreen Program to offer all 9th grade students a free and confidential emotional health screen.
Fond du Lac High School & the Fond du Lac Area YScreen Program believe that no student should suffer in silence when help is available.
- Emotional health problems can interfere with academic success, relationships, and overall happiness
- Programs like YScreen are important because about 1 in 5 teens struggle with emotional health concerns
- Over 50% of those adolescents may STRUGGLE IN SILENCE...while their concern goes unidentified
- Research shows that often parents are unaware of their teen's emotional health problems
- The YScreen Program is a free, confidential program for our youth
- Available to upper class students by referral
For more information visit the Fond du Lac High School YScreen webpage, contact your child's school counselor at (920) 929-2740, or contact YScreen staff at (920) 906-6777.