Skip to main content

Fondy Food

Welcome! Our goal every day is to make sure that Fond du Lac School District students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than when they came in. That’s why we serve food kids love to eat and create programs that encourage fun and discovery. 

Our food service team is passionate about using fresh, nutritious, minimally processed and locally sourced ingredients and we foster a sense of adventure in students through experiential learning activities – all with healthier students, healthier communities and a healthier planet in mind.

To learn more about our food service partner, visit    

Check out our Food Services Menu.

How to Deposit Money Into Lunch Account

How To Deposit Money Into Your Students Lunch Account…

1. Web Payments (Highly Recommended)
  • Go to
  • Log into Skyward/ family access
    • There is a link to request an ID or reset the password
  • Click “Food Service
    • Located on the left side of the page in the blue box
  • Click “Make a Payment”
    • Located in the middle of the page.
      • A new window will appear with your year-to-date payments, purchases and balance.
  • Enter your payment amount into the box
  • Click “Pay with Magic-Writer”
    • This will take you to the “e-funds for schools” website.
  • Enter your e-funds user name and password - or click the link to register for as New Use
    • You only have to do this once to set up the account.
  • Follow the prompts to set up your banking or credit card information.
    • There is a fee for each transaction.
    • If you have questions while on the e-Funds site, then please use the “Customer Service” link at the bottom of their page.
    • Payments will be handled by Magic-Writer e-funds.

How to Set Up Low-Balance Notifications

  • Clicking “My Account”
    • located on the home screen of family access
  • Make sure your e-mail address is correct
  • Click the box “Receive Emails when Food Service Balance is under $5.00”

Check or Cash Payment Option

  • Please make checks out to “Fond Du Lac School District”.
  • Have the cash or check in a sealed envelope with the following information on it:
    • Student's first and last name
    • Student's pin # (optional)
    • Payer (parent name)
    • Date
    • Amount that you are depositing
  • Cash or checks can be dropped off at any school into the lockbox, your student's elementary teacher or food service staff.
    • Or dropped off at the Administrative Center (72 W 9th St.)
      • Please write “Chartwells” on the envelope along with the additional information.

Nondiscrimination Statement


The following statement applies to all programs administered by the District that are funded in whole or in part by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA):


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. Mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or 
  2. Fax: 
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or 
  3. Email:
    [email protected].


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Check out our Fondy Food Menu.